College of Humanities & Social Sciences

Degree Evaluation

Major & Minor Evaluation for Graduation 

Students are recommended to apply for graduation a minimum of two quarters before their anticipated graduation date. Please contact your assigned faculty advisor for major and minor evaluations for graduation. Since your faculty advisor will be using Degree Works to check your progress towards Communication Studies major or minor completion, be sure to include your W# in your evaluation request.

To find out the name of your advisor, please read the subsection "Faculty Advisors" on our Advising page.