Please use this form every time you go to campus:
Department of Anthropology Reopening Plan Addendum for Level 3, Summer 2021 (draft)
Staff, faculty, and graduate students will be allowed to access personal offices as necessary without using the WACOM system.
Everyone using department spaces will complete the Department Attestation Form prior to entering Arntzen Hall.
II. Occupancy Limitations
- No more than 75% of the faculty/staff/students will be permitted in the department at one time: so not more than 22 people in department spaces on the 3rd floor of Arntzen Hall at one time.
- No more than 3 people in the main office (AH 315) or mail room (AH 315e) at one time.
- No more than 2 people in the copy room at one time (AH 315b).
- No more than 5 people in the lounge at one time (AH 319).
- No more than 9 people in either the Archaeology lab (AH 317) or Bio Anth lab (AH 314) at one time.
- No more than a single individual in any faculty/graduate student office at one time.
III. General conditions
- Masks are required in all public areas of Arntzen Hall.
- Faculty/staff/students shall maintain social distance in all public areas.
- Office, lab, mailroom, lounge, and department office doors are to remain closed.
- All shared or common surfaces used during a campus visit, such as: counter, copiers, tables, door handles and light switches must be wiped down with disinfecting wipes after each use.
- Mask, disinfecting wipes, and hand sanitizer supplies will be maintained and available in the mailroom (AH 315e).